Online Reputation Management
Do you know what people are saying about you or your business on the World Wide Web? Maintaining your online reputation is a huge part of a successful social media optimization campaign, because one negative comment that shows up high in the search engine could cost you substantial income.
What Is Online Reputation Management?
Internet reputation management, corporate reputation management, crisis communications, SEO Image, and public relations goes hand in hand with online branding. As you use social networking and media sites to quickly get the word out about your business, people are going to start talking about your company online. Customers who had a good experience may send out a tweet on Twitter or post a link to your Facebook fan page, but the same could be said for people who were impacted negatively.
While you are going to do all you can to make your customers happy, it takes just one negative comment from a disgruntled client to put doubt in a new customer’s mind about your New York company. Search Engine reputation management or SEO reputation management refers taking steps to push those negative comments past the first page of the search engine, so fewer people find them.
Online Reputation Monitoring Tools
You could literally spend hours combing the search engines for your company, product, or personal name and terms like “scam” or “bad,” but that is not very efficient. Instead, we use monitoring tools to help protect your online image.
Dealing with Negative Feedback
When a customer Googles your New York business or your Brooklyn niche keyword, what does he find? If negative comments in a forum or on a blog are found on page one of the search engine results, your company’s online reputation will be harmed, even when those comments are unfounded.
If you find negative comments, be honest and transparent, but respond. If the comment lacks merit, provide the truth and move on. Then, do what you can through your marketing efforts to get your pages listed higher in Google than the negative comment. This is online reputation management – ensuring that the first page of Google results for your business displays only positive reflections on your business which help to remove negative information from Google on the first pages.
The best way to deal with those comments and any form of negative publicity is to simply push those results down in the search engines so they show up past page one or two. Statistics show that most Internet users do not surf past page one, and if they do, they distrust the results slightly. To the average Internet user, the first page carries the most important information, so you need to ensure that what they see one page one is positive.
So how do you do this? That is where Page Club comes into the picture. Our ORM services will help you to bury the negative publicity in the results pages.
Online Reputation Repair pricing will depend on – Amount of negative listings on first 2 pages, Authority (government/edu site or other authority) of each negative listing, competitive nature of company/individual name, and how many keywords need to be maintained. Other guidelines may apply.
Reputation Management Services – for faster results or larger accounts, and results may appear within weeks of inception
Monthly Pricing: $7,500 – $10,000 (maintaining/monitoring)
One Time Pricing: $6,000 – $10,000
- Video Optimization & Submission – Video can be provided by client or developed by us. We use video as part of ranking for Google’s Universal Search on business reputation or personal reputation management.
- Press Release – Submitted through top channels of news sources which may include MSN, FOX, Reuters, Yahoo, and more for Google syndication to develop Google News Results.
- Reputation tools – we’ll use tools to alert us if any new negative information has been posted/listed online.
- Local Search – we’ll setup local listings through various local directories which may include Google, Yellow pages, Yahoo, Events, your local Newspaper, and more!
Reputation Management – Intermediate – Results vary 4-6 months
Monthly Pricing: $3,500 – $7,500 per month (maintaining/monitoring)
One Time Pricing: $5,000 – $7,500
- Digital Asset Optimization – Optimize assets to gain higher rankings with assets and client’s domain(s).
- Domains – Purchase of domains for business and/or person’s name with on page/off page optimization.
- Search Engine Strategy – Determine amount of negative listings, and evaluate their authority.
- Social Media – Create 10 SM accounts to obtain business/personal name accounts for ranking/conversations.
- Social Media Pro – Setup/Optimize Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter
- Link Building – Assets built with back links through web directories, social bookmarking, blogging, and more!
- Press Releases – Submitted through normal channels for extra listings on page 1 or 2 of Search Engine.
Reputation Management – Basic – Results vary from 6-9 months
Monthly Pricing: $750 – $1,500 per month (maintaining/monitoring)
One Time Pricing: $1,250 – $2,000
- Article Submission – Submitted/Optimized 1-2 directories
- Domain – Name/Business domain with biography or company information
- Social Media – Setup Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn
- Setup 3rd party sites for ranking – WordPress, Blogger, ClaimId, and more!